Roblog Sports

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Druggie Doggy

Last week I came home to a terrible sight,
My faithful companion had taken to the white,
Piles of drugs as far as the eye could see,
When I said "bad dog" she took a swing at me.

Snout deep in powder sniffing away,
Going through enough for five in a day,
Insatiable appetite her spirit has taken,
Only thing she loves more is hot crispy bacon.

Snow white fur hides what's illicit,
It blends right in so it's easy to miss it,
Shakes like she's drying and off her it comes,
She can make perfect lines without any thumbs.

Where she gets the drugs is quite a question,
I followed her once and learned a lesson,
She rounded the corner and met with the dealer,
Begged with her eyes and he became the fix healer.

The changes in my dog have been very drastic,
Signs of addiction she has all that are classic,
She used to crave my attention but not anymore,
My dog has become a giant coke whore.

1 comment:

  1. Quite the poet aren't you Robin? Hilarious! Keep em' coming. You and iambic pentameter definitely have a future.

    ReplyDelete